Friday, July 3, 2020

Kit Kat in Japan

Although I talk a lot about Tirol Chocolates in my blog, Kit Kats are probably way more widely known. For the interesting flavours, usually you have to buy a big bag of them, but recently I found a couple loose ones available at a convenience store; Ocean Salt and Sakura Mochi (cherry blossoms).

First, let's talk about the Ocean Salt. I was very surprised to find white chocolate inside. Usually when I think of salt and chocolate I think of dark or milk chocolate.White chocolate is pretty sweet itself but the addition of salt brings out the sweetness even more.




Then there was Sakura Mochi. Although it didn't have the chewy texture of mochi, it tasted and smelled exactly like sakura mochi, even with the slight hint of salt that real sakura mochi has.




No comments:

Post a Comment