Sunday, March 29, 2020

Mos Burger

When I first came to Japan, I heard that Mos Burger had the best burgers from a chain fast food store in Japan. I've had their burgers many times as I think this statement is true. There are only a few burger chains in Japan, but I feel like Mos is the only one that originated in Japan. They use 100% beef, and what makes this burger different from the American chains is that the bread has a slight sweetness to it, typical of Japanese bread. The vegetables are always fresh, and there is a good balance of meat, veggies and sauce.
The Japanese like their patties to be very juicy which is why you'll find that most burgers are served with a paper pocket to eat out of so it doesn't drip everywhere. Mos' burgers are no exception and explode with juiciness. I always get the Mos Yasai (vegetable) burger because it is packed with lettuce and tomato. Make no mistake though, the patty is still beef, it's NOT a vegetarian burger.
Mos vegetable burger
Area: various places throughout Japan
Restaurant: Mos Burger
Hours: depends on the location of the store

No comments:

Post a Comment