Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Gari-Gari Kun: Raisin Butter Sandwich Flavoured Popsicle

I'm a sucker for rum raisin and raisin butter anything, so when I saw this seasonal flavour in a Gari-Gari Kun popsicle I just had to try it! If you haven't read my first post about this ice cream popsicle, you can read about what makes it so special here.


After the first bite, the flavour of rum immediately comes out, it's quite a strong aroma. Then I got an almost butterscotch-like flavour which I assume was to emulate the butter. And lastly the sweetness from the raisins left a nice aftertaste, it was was actually packed with more raisins than I thought would be there! The bits of butter cookie in it gave it more of a nuttiness to it rather than buttery flavour, but it was quite nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment